What will Houston’s Best Pet Sitters do for your pets?
When pets aren’t confined in a cage or noisy kennel, they stay calm and relaxed in their own familiar surroundings. Your pet sitter will care for your furbaby in the comfort of the pet’s own home. Your furbaby will sleep in their own bed, eat their usual food, and play with their own toys — or cuddle with a favorite stuffed animal. Your pet sitter will follow your pet’s individual routine: feeding, playing, and walking. Most important, we’ll give your baby lots of one-on-one attention. Need multiple visits per day? No problem. Houston’s Best Pet Sitters will work with you to create the best schedule for your pet’s needs and your budget.
What will Houston’s Best Pet Sitters do for you?
Picture your next vacation or business trip. Like many people, you’re probably anxious about leaving your pets and your home. Hiring a premier pet sitting service like Houston’s Best Pet Sitters can alleviate all of your concerns.
- Experience a getaway without guilt or anxiety, knowing your pets are in Houston’s Best Pet Sitters’ loving hands.
- Gone are the usual hassles of arranging pet care, like transporting your furbabies to a kennel or imposing on friends, neighbors, or relatives.
- Daily text updates and pictures from your pet sitter will reassure you that your pets are happy and safe.
- Your home will have more security while you’re away.
- No need to hurry back in order to pick up your pet before the kennel closes – when you arrive home, your best friend will greet you at the door. Now, isn’t that better?
What are Houston’s Best Pet Sitters’ average pet sitting rates?
Frequently, prospective clients ask what we charge. That’s a little like asking how much a car costs. The answer is, it depends. New car or used? Economy car or luxury? In the same way, pet sitting rates differ — depending on several factors. For example,
- How many pets are in your home?
- Do you have cats, dogs, or both?
- What are the ages and health requirements of your pets? (Young, healthy dogs require more exercise—and therefore more time—than puppies/kittens or geriatric pets.)
When considering average pet sitter rates, ask yourself a few questions.
- Who will be coming into your home?
- Is it a sitter from a professional pet sitting company, or a teenager advertising on free bulletin boards?
- Is the pet sitter bonded and insured?
- Is the pet sitter professionally background checked?
- What happens if the sitter gets sick, injured, or doesn’t show up?
- Is there a reliable backup pet sitter?
- Is there a local, live person you can talk to?
- Is there someone who will guarantee to provide backup and make sure the visits are done?
- Can they ensure that your home and pets are well-cared for to your specifications?
For the sake of your pets, you need answers to these questions. Your pets are family, and they depend on you. You can depend on Houston’s Best Pet Sitters.